9.20.2011




Raspberry Cheesecake Milkshake



Today marks the very first MILKSHAKE MONDAY! I going to start doing this every monday, since I have a plethora of great ideas for awesome milkshakes, drinks, etc and all the ingredients at my fingertips! The cheesecake idea came from a friend, and we ended up cutting the crust off of two slices of cheesecake (I hate crust :/ ) and throwing that in a blender with raspberries and ice cream. A little raspberry syrup for a more vibrant flavor and color, and it came out amazing! I'm trying to squeeze every little bit out of all the great fruit summer is leaving behind, so for the next few weeks, I'll try to focus on more berries and melon milkshakes. This one was a little bit more creamy though, so I rimmed the glass with white and milk chocolate shavings, and topped it with the extra. Its the perfect little brightness needed for gloomy days like yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment